From: ma...@exoscale.ch [mailto:ma...@exoscale.ch]
Sent: 01 July 2016 11:31
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Roadmap for 4.x and 5.0

Hi,

I can't edit the page but I'll be glad to put some effort for the V5:
- Live migration for KVM
- Improve logging using UUIDs (as I already did part of that for us at exoscale)

I'm in the process to add another feature we need: graceful shutdown of a
management server when running a cluster of MS. The goal is to send a
"prepareForShutdown" command to one or more MS and have them rebalance their
agents to the ones still running so that no command will be lost. Then there
shouldn't be any downtime with any agent during an update.

Kind regards,
Marc-Aurèle

PS: Is there any architectural discussion going on on the Slack channel? I saw
that the IRC is not so active...