From: williamstev...@gmail.com [mailto:williamstev...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Will Stevens
Sent: 11 July 2016 14:10
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.0 RC1

Hi Paul,
Can you review the discussion here to see if it clears anything up:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1489#issuecomment-215479369

Can you help me understand what you are expecting the functionality to be and
what you are experiencing?

Thanks,

Will STEVENS
Lead Developer

CloudOps | Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w cloudops.com<http://cloudops.com/> | tw @CloudOps_

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Paul Angus