Thanks Nux.

Should the following information be added to the Release Notes and the
Upgrade documentation?

Make sure these are added to db.properties:

db.cloud.driver=jdbc:mysql
db.usage.driver=jdbc:mysql
db.simulator.driver=jdbc:mysql

I had a look at the files and they seem to have the correct values.  EG:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/utils/conf/db.properties

What do you guys think?

Cheers,

*Will STEVENS*