From: Rajesh Ramchandani [mailto:rajesh.ramchand...@accelerite.com]
Sent: 17 October 2016 18:37
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: XenServer 7

Syed - we are working with Citrix on XS7 as well, please drop a note if you
need help.

Raj

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 8:30 AM -0700, "Syed Ahmed"
<sah...@cloudops.com<mailto:sah...@cloudops.com>> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I have some free time on my hands and was trying to add XenServer 7 support.
There seems to be only one line change that was required to add it. I am able
to create VMs and do basic stuff like NAT/port forwarding.

If anyone is interested in trying this out, I have a branch [1] which I am
working on currently. I will open a PR after I am fairly confident that
everything works.

[1] https://github.com/syed/cloudstack/tree/xenserver7

Thanks,
-Syed

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.