Perfect! Thanks Paul for doing this so fast! I've had some comments on the
PR by Kaushik which I will address and a few other things that I found like
the path of some binaries changed in XS7.0. I will go through the scripts
and see if anyone is using them and will update the PR. Hopefully we can
get this done by the end of this week.

Thanks,
-Syed