Github user serg38 commented on the issue:

    @rafaelweingartner Thanks a lot. I totally agree that resetting hosts
doesn't really need to be a part of transaction and should be extracted to a
new method. The same is for lines 527-546, and then another one after 551
    My understanding of agent LB is that is handled separately from reconnect
part. I might be wrong but it is done in ClusteredAgentManagerImpl by
scheduling rebalancing task every 60 sec
    getAgentRebalanceScanTask which takes care of transferring of connected
agents.
    @rhtyd @jburwell @koushik-das @karuturi Do you agree that we can split a
transaction in findAndUpdateDirectAgentToLoad into 3 non transactional methods
and thus eliminate a one side of a repeated deadlock? This is a very core of
agent management that is very hard if ever possible to write smoke test. If so
@nvazquez might be able to work on refactoring this method later this month

---
with INFRA.
---