Github user rafaelweingartner commented on the issue:

    Thanks, @serg38.
    Looking at the SQLs you posted. We could start to discuss whether or not
some SQLs statements need locking transactions.

    Ignoring Deadlocks 3 and 4 for now, I think we could start with the ones
the look the simplest (Deadlocks 1 and 2).

    These SQLS have probably being generated, so tracking them on ACS may not
be that easy, but at first glance, I feel that we could execute them without
needing lock in the database.

    I tried to find the first SQL, without success. Would you mind helping me
pin point where in the code the SQL from transaction 1 at deadlock 1 is
generated? Then, we can evaluate if it is or not needed a lock there.

    Are the SQLs you showed complete? I found a place that could generate SQLs
similar to the one at transaction 1 and deadlock 1, but this code adds one
extra where clause.

    The method I am talking about is:

com.cloud.cluster.agentlb.ClusterBasedAgentLoadBalancerPlanner.getHostsToRebalance(long,
 int)

---
with INFRA.
---