Github user rafaelweingartner commented on the issue:

    Long time I do not review a PR here. I have to say, @nvazquez , great job!!
    @serg38 you read my mind!! I had just started reading @nvazquez PR
description when you called me.

    Well documented methods. The methods are short and concise. The code is
clear and looks nice (at least for me).

    I jumped over the 70+ messages here. So, excuse me if I ask something that
has already been clarified before.

    However, as always I have something to complain; I might be getting old,
that is probably why :) . Just teasing; it is more like a set of suggestion;

    * On VMSnapshotVO, what about declaring the instance attribute you create
as private? I know the others are not, and at the end of the day, it does not
change much. However, as long as we are using Java and if we consider
“VMSnapshotVO” as a POJO, then it feels a good idea to use private
attributes that are only accessible to their gets/sets.
    * On VMSnapshotManagerImpl, here we have a “service” layer
object/component. I would have the same suggestion regarding the use of
private/protected attributes here (this is cosmetics).
    * Still on VMSnapshotManagerImpl, what about extracting the code from lines
358-373 to a method? This may enable you to write unit test cases for these
lines.
    * Also on VMSnapshotManagerImpl, methods
“addSupportForCustomServiceOffering”, “updateUserVmServiceOffering”,
“getVmMapDetails”, “changeUserVmServiceOffering”,
revertUserVmDetailsFromVmSnapshot, and “ugradeUserVmServiceOffering” are
clean and well documented. However, I am missing their test cases. What about
some test cases here, then it would be awesome.
    * on VMSnapshotManagerImpl, the method “ugradeUserVmServiceOffering”
seems to have a typo mistake ;)
    * the method “revertUserVmDetailsFromVmSnapshot” receives a parameter
“userVm”, but it does not seem to be used.

    I am assuming you have executed the functional test
“test_vm_snapshots.py” and it passed successfully, right?

    Very good feature to be added. Thanks for the valuable contribution to ACS
👍

---
with INFRA.
---