Rafael, generally good but I don’t see why the question “why do we retire …
(process implied)” is part of the q&a section. I would make it part of an
introduction and put it directly after the first sentence, before the rest of
that paragraph.

Arguably a q&a section only makes sense after a while when questions came
forward but I am fine with the other questions as is.