Github user rafaelweingartner commented on the issue:

    @anshul1886, this pointing finger thing is not good.

    I do not know why people did not do the work as it should have been done
before. I was probably not around when that was done. I only asked you to
remove those variables because you were touching the code in which they are
found. It is not only with you, every time I review a code and there is room
for improvements, I always suggest it. I also measure my suggestions, I will
never ask something huge; normally I ask/suggest for small and concise
improvements such as the removal of unused variables/blocks of codes.

    I was probably present in most of the PRs created by @nvazquez, you can see
how this type of discussion improved greatly all of the code he had already
worked on.

    If you do not want to remove something that is not being used is fine.
However, I would like a clarification. If the variables you are changing are
not used (as you finally admitted), then how can changing them solve the
problem you reported on CLOUDSTACK-9198?

---
with INFRA.
---