But these two points of attention are not mutually exclusive, are they?

On 08/05/17 12:50, "Rajani Karuturi" <raj...@apache.org> wrote:

    I disagree. The release process is taking long because we dont
    have enough people working on the release. Sometimes, even the
    blockers don't get enough attention. There is no point in adding
    features on already broken/blocked master which is not
    releasable. "un-freezing" master for new features shouldn't be
    the goal in my opinion. We should move towards faster
    releases/release cycles.

    Thanks,

    ~ Rajani

    http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/

    On May 8, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Daan Hoogland