Hi, Rajani, Will and Community

Yes, we just finished the test in our lab.  We confirmed the latest PR 2062#
has fixed the known issues about VPN disconnection due to any network change
including VPN account add/delete.

I will update the result in PR 2062# and I think it can be merged now.

Thanks for your effort,  good job !

在2017年05月09 10时04分, "Rajani Karuturi"<raj...@apache.org>写道:

It's waiting on test update from haijiao

~Rajani

Sent from phone.