Point taken Sverrir,

The current focus is to put the NoVNC implementation along side the
existing ajax based implementation so that it doesn't break existing
functionality. RDP will still be supported via the traditional way and
maybe we can add RDP using other third party libs like
http://cedrozor.github.io/myrtille/ in the future.

Thanks,
-Syed