Sachin, this seems more a code version issue to me than an environment issue.
SetHostParamsCommand is not recognised as a command. Could you try this on 4.9
branch and see if you have the same issue?

You also might want to look at the versions of gson. And if there is a jar for
that preinstalled on the hosts or mgmt server.

daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue