John,

too bad but that indeed means it isn’t running. You can double check with

# service cloudstack-usage status

cloudstack-usage is stopped

and if need be

# service cloudstack-usage start

Starting CloudStack Usage Monitor cloudstack-usage         [  OK  ]

I am not running the container usually so I am not sure if it uses systemctl
for controlling services instead. Just running it in hindsight should™n’t hurt
your use case.