I assume Raja forgot to CC: dev@cloudstack.apache.org - this is  the
email forward

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: [README][Quarterly Call] - CloudStack Development,
Blockers and Community Efforts
Date:   Mon, 4 Sep 2017 13:12:36 +0000
From:   Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
To:     ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>

Hi Ilya,

Here are couple of items, I would like to bring up.

Best,
Raja
Engineering, Accelerite

COMMUNITY WORK:

<Subject>Regression Tests</Subject>
    <Short Summary>There are a number of tests in the integration folder
which are not run.  Need to group these together and start running
them.</Short Summary>
    <Lead(s)>Raja/Looking for support</Lead(s)>
    <Target Date>TBD</Target Date>

<Subject>Release Qualification</Subject>
    <Short Summary>RC to Readiness takes quite a bit of time.  Can we
discuss on ways to improve this.  </Short Summary>
    <Lead(s)>Raja/Looking for support</Lead(s)>
    <Target Date>TBD</Target Date>

<Subject>Performance Testing</Subject>
    <Short Summary>Add Performance tests.  Need hardware where we can
run these tests on?</Short Summary>
    <Lead(s)>Raja/Looking for support</Lead(s)>
    <Target Date>TBD</Target Date>
DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is
the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems
business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.