I am a fan of convention and think everyone should have some. Strict
enforcing of non-functionals, I'm not to big on. I see what you want to
achieve here but am reluctant not to -1 any strictness. If we do it with a
post-commit-hook (or if such a thing exists a post-merge-hook) we will
allow for code to be altered after being approved, won't we?

--
Daan