That sounds like another one to wait for until code freeze. :)

On Sep 29, 2017, at 7:45 AM, Daan Hoogland
<daan.hoogl...@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

ohw dear Mike, I am changing the log4j version, brrrrrr.

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Tutkowski, Mike
<mike.tutkow...@netapp.com<mailto:mike.tutkow...@netapp.com>>
wrote:

I wonder if it wouldn’t be best to wait on this until master is in code
freeze. At that point, it seems like we could add whatever rules we’d like
and have almost no impact on pending master PRs.

For me personally, although I haven’t opened it yet, I have a large PR I
plan to open in the coming weeks and I’m not looking forward to potentially
changing a million formatting issues in it due to new formatting rules. :)

On 9/29/17, 1:44 AM, "Marc-Aurèle Brothier"