On 01/08/2018 09:47 AM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
Rohit, Ivan,

I think we can argue that the five open PRs on the milestone can still go
in as long as active work on them continues. I have not looked at Ivan's
PRs yet but can see they were entered in december and he is actively
working on it so why not include those in the milestone. A bigger concern
is that some of the remaining PRs in that milestone are potentially
conflicting. So we feature freeze now and work only to get the set list in
(and blockers).

Seems like a sane thing! Let's do that and only merge fixes afterwards.

Wido

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 9:39 AM, Ivan Kudryavtsev <kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com>