It might also be helpful to know what version of ACS as well.
Some indication of your plan/desire to upgrade ACS, hypervisor, or management server operating system might be helpful. There is a big difference between the situation where someone is running ACS 4.9x on CentOS 6 and wants to upgrade to ACS 4.12 while keeping CentOS 6 and another environment where the planned upgrade to ACS4.12 will be done at the same time as an upgrade to CentOS 7.x.

Is it fair to say that any proposed changes in this area will occur in 4.12 at the earliest and will not likely occur before summer 2018?

Ron