As a project, especially around the topic of 'releases', I assume we should
leverage any SEO placement we can use.  I don't have specific content I
think we should put there, but if it is well placed, it would make sense
that we put some detail on the page.  We don't have to, but I figured I
would mention it.

*Will Stevens*
Chief Technology Officer
c 514.826.0190