SEO ranking is great but putting up stuff from 3 or 4 releases in the past blows away all of the SEO benefit when someone actually goes to the page. The reader is left with the impression that the product is not actively supported (actively developed but not supported)

I am not sure that SEO raking makes any difference when the number of alternative search results is so small. How many "products" will rank ahead of Cloudstack for virtualization orchestration?

Is there a list of search keywords for which we want to get a high ranking?
Who are the competitors and what keywords should they win?

Ron