Are we going to have a separated review process?

I thought anybody could go here [1] and apply for a reviewer position and
start reviewing. Well, that is what I did. I have already reviewed some
CloudStack proposals (of course I did not review mines). After asking to
review presentations, Rich has giving me access to the system. I thought
everybody interest in helping was going to do the same.

[1] https://cfp.apachecon.com/conference.html?apachecon-north-america-2018

--
Rafael Weingärtner