I am not sure about your concern in that case.
I am not sure why people not interested in Cloudstack would volunteer as reviewers and want to pick bad presentations.

I would be more worried that there are not enough good presentations proposed rather than some meritorious presentation will get rejected due to "outsiders" voting it down in favour of less useful presentations.

It may be tricky to get balance if that means taking "bad" proposals that can not be fixed that cover topics that are in areas that are not otherwise covered at the expense of great presentations that are in areas with many choices.

We should wait to see how many presentations have to be rejected and the number of reviewers before getting too exercised over the loyalty of reviewers.

Getting more reviewers is likely the most effective way to see that a wider range of topics is covered.

Ron