All,

Thank you for your feedback and discussions. From what we've discussed so far,
we've lazy consensus that nobody wants to use el6 or are limited to upgrade to
el7/el8 due to potential risks.

Moving forward I put forth the following for voting:

- Next minor/major releases (such as 4.11.3.0, 4.13.0.0) will be last ones to
support el6 packaging both for the management server and KVM host, but users
are discouraged from using them

- Next major release (4.13.0.0) will document in its release notes that we'll
stop supporting centos6/rhel6 packaging in future versions, i.e. 4.14 and
onwards

- After 4.13.0.0 is released, we will remove el6 related specs, packaging
scripts etc. from the codebase in the master branch

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

** PMCs kindly add binding to your votes, thanks.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue