From: Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com.INVALID>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:54:07 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Concurrent Volume Snapshots

Hi Rohit,

I have updated some of those options to increase the timeout to 2 days rather
than a few hours by default.

However, these options relate to the timeout of the process.

I was wondering if there is an option to allow simultaneous snapshotting of
volumes on a single VM? I would like all volumes of the vm to be copied over to
the secondary storage at the same time, rather than one after another.

Cheers

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue