From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>

Sent: 21 July 2019 17:04

To: priv...@cloudstack.apache.org <priv...@cloudstack.apache.org>;
dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>;
us...@cloudstack.apache.org <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>

Subject: Re: CloudStack Kubernetes Provider

Hi Gregor,

The repository is up now to receive contributions:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-kubernetes-provider

PMCs - ping, any thoughts on contributions? Can Gregor or any interested
parties simply send a pull request based on the old provider codebase that is
under Apache License v2.0
(https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/tree/release-1.15/pkg/cloudprovider/providers/cloudstack)?

Regards,

Rohit Yadav