From: Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Sent: 22 August 2019 16:57
To: dev <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [DISCUSS] Change of the official CHAT channel

Hi guys,

Since IRC is pretty dead, and we already have a Slack channel (
https://apachecloudstack.slack.com ) that we use atm, AND since there seems to
be an official ASF slack channel at https://the-asf.slack.com/, I would like to
open a discussion of the idea to "officially"  move (i.e. marketing this on all
event pages and main web site) to that new CloudStack channel on the official
ASF slack account/page - and abandon (close for good) all others chat channels.

i.e. on this year conference page (http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/) we
currently announce the IRC channel (???) to be the one (and AFAIK it's pretty
dead) - so I would propose to move forward and update this, so the users can be
aware of "alive" chat channel

Suggestions, opinions ?

Regards,

Andrija Panić