Hi Gabriel/Wido,

I've built and copied the ACS 4.13.0.0 packages using the 4.13.0.0 git tag
(7c7efe7) to:
http://download.cloudstack.org/centos/7/4.13/
http://download.cloudstack.org/centos/6/4.13/<http://download.cloudstack.org/centos/7/4.13/>

Kindly check, I've signed them using my
key<http://packages.shapeblue.com/release.asc>. If you'd prefer, kindly rebuild
the packages with noredist and sign them suitably. Thanks.

Can you comment if you had overridden them, if so can you fix your build jobs
to generate noredist packages?

Thanks.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav