Thanks @Gabriel Beims Bräscher<mailto:gabrasc...@gmail.com>!

From: Gabriel Beims Bräscher <gabrasc...@gmail.com>
Sent: 25 September 2019 21:38
To: Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject: Re: 4.13 repo

Hello @dev / Paul,
Packages are now available for CentOS6, CentOS7, Ubuntu 18.04 and Ubuntu 16.04
at http://download.cloudstack.org/.
Please, let me know in case anyone has issues installing CloudStack 4.13.0.0
via the cloudstack.org<http://cloudstack.org> mirrors.
Regards,
Gabriel.

Em ter, 24 de set de 2019 às 09:10, Gabriel Beims Bräscher