Hi Paul,

So we should not use our 2 account but use under apache one instead,
correct?  if so, I will remove all owner and projects from the 2 I've
created a while back. they are outdated anyway so better hiding them then
keep old stuff that can cause confusion.

--

*Pierre-Luc Dion*Lead Cloud Architect | Architecte infonuagique principal
t 888.796.8364 ext. 1403

c 514.880.7765

[image: LOGO-CloudDotCa-RGB (1) (1).png]