I remember why we did create our own org in dockerhub, it was to be able to
create multiple images for various parts of CloudStack such as marvin,
cloudmonkey, management-server, ...
Would we be able to decouple cloudstack easily inside the apache org ?

Going to wait before releasing the current orgs  "cloudstack" and
"apachecloudstack"(empty), there is no way to hide them but I don't want
someone outside of our community take those names.

Cheers,