looks good Wei,
I have minor questions about the implementation but please go ahead.

I see you introduce a scope and also fields for network, vpc *and*
loadbalancer UUIDs. Is this not redundant? scope and UUID would seem enough
as the scope already defines the object type of the UUID, not?
You create a 'created' field but not a 'removed' or 'updated'. For audit
purposes these might be good to have as well, don't you think?

In no way critique of your design, that ^^. Once a gain, looks good.

--
Daan