From: Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Sent: 01 May 2020 08:01
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [ Proposal ] Managing CloudStack Load Balancer configuration

Our improvements to cloudstack load balancer (implemented by HAproxy in the
VRs) allow cloudstack users to manage certain restricted configuration
settings. With this feature, users can

* Change basic configuration of HAproxy (e.g. set the amount of allowed
connections),

* choose if load balancer is transparent,

* enable or disable the support for SSL offloading in isolated networks.

* choose if load balancer supports HTTP/2.

* more settings.

To make this possible to the user, we provide two forms on cloudstack GUI
(old GUI, will add changes on Primate) from which the settings can be
managed and applied in virtual routers.

FS can be found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/VR+haproxy+customization+in+CloudStack

Any suggestions ?