All,

I've logged a ticket with infra now

I see there are some Apache projects that have their own dockerhub org such
as https://hub.docker.com/u/trafficcontrol (
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol has the dockerfile(s)).
What is the official policy on publishing/hosting Apache projects on
dockerhub, do they need to be under the `apache` organisation or can
projects/PMCs manage their own organisations? Thanks.

Regards.