Thanks for bringing this discussion, Rohit.

I have no objections to proceeding with the VOTE.

But I would like to bring a small consern. I see benefits in combining both
projects into one; however, I also find it quite interesting to provide
some "autonomy" to the UI project. At least in terms of releasing agility,
I think it would allow to quickly release UI upgrades & fixes, as it tends
to be simpler to develop and test UI when compared to the core system.

Do you think that it would still be possible to have a faster release pace
for the UI, or would it all be one release at a time for both components?
To counterpoint my question above: I do see options to keep agility on UI
and stability on CloudStack core, for instance, making CloudStack
"in-between" releases keeping the previous core stable commits, and adding
a bunch of UI commits to it.

Best regards,
Gabriel.