Hi devs,

There have been recurring issues and changes for API responses not considering
the over-provisioning factor while reporting metrics for hosts, clusters, etc.
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4778

While some of the metric parameters doesn't consider overprovisioning at all,
some give value in the format- "memorytotalgb": "6.78 GB (x 1.0)".​
So, to address this should we consider a code/API-wide change?
And while fixing it should we introduce new parameters such as -
cputotalwithoverprovisioning, memorytotalwithoverprovisioning, etc or should we
apply the overprovisioning factors to the existing response parameters?
Please share your thoughts.

Regards,
Abhishek

abhishek.ku...@shapeblue.com