Abhishek (and others),

I don't think we should make any changes to output parameters unless they do explicitly not what they describe. It make sense to add parameters with more explicit names/description. I can not read from this thread if that is the consensus, so I just add my view to the after-party.

daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue