Maybe Rocky is a good replacement for CentOS. We will see. We dont
have so much choices. For me its important to support the Commercial
RHEL one besides the Community.

Thanks and

Cheers,

Sven Vogel
Apache CloudStack PMC member

On Wednesday, 06/23/2021 at 06:40 David Jumani wrote:

+1
I think that since Cenots8 / Rocky / Alma are binary compatible it
would be sufficient to support Rocky since it is looking like the go
to alternative, and supporting any one would pretty much be supporting
the other
About dropping support, I'm for supporting it until EOL this year