Hello everyone,

This upgrade is fundamental, because log4j is deprecated, not possible to
make new updates/upgrades.

with log4j2 we can expand, receive new upgrades/updates, with maintenance
of a secure environment and evolution.

the importance of this is not questionable.

Att / Regards

Felipe Rossi | BRASCLOUD
*CEO - Founder*
*Email:* fel...@brascloud.com.br | www.brascloud.com.br
Contact + 55 45 99116-0094 / +55 45 3326-4568

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&;>
Sender
notified by