Hi Rohit,

Thanks for doing the heavy lifting. Great that we have the most important
things migrated. Now it is time for some polishing on top according to me.
I would object migrating and launching the website and blog as it is now. The
thing which worries me is that it really looks like a PoC and not completed
work, which will be bad for our reputations. Plus it is obvious it is a new
website/CMS (it definitely does not look the same as the old one). So from
outside it looks like “CloudStack has a new website and it’s worse than their
old now, which has not been changed in the last 10 years”.

As an action plan I suggest we do the following:
- implement a new design on the home page - I can prepare few background images
+ icons + some additional info for 2-3 more sections
- consider the fonts of the whole website
- change the footer - it is huge now and on some pages t is 1/3 of the page.
- rearrange a bit some internal pages - the ones for features, so that it can
represent better the project capabilities.
- considering the new look, we would need to match the use cases pages to it.
Shall we do this together to discuss how to arrange them?
- can we align the logo of ACS in the menu on top and the content like shown in
the image below. We need to have all of the content on all pages aligned in the
same way?
[cid:88EA3183-D483-4305-AD40-6704074893F3]
- https://beautiful-pastelito-4eb422.netlify.app/who -  this page has bugs on
top
- on the page:https://beautiful-pastelito-4eb422.netlify.app/features
The column on the right side is not needed, so we can remove it. Again we can
add some header banner, to look more organised. Please, provide the size needed.

[cid:8C53FDAF-36CC-4597-8907-D19D9C2C0FCC]

-  We have a huge footer currently. Considering that most of the pages are
short in content, I would suggest we keep the existing footer content on the
old website, but just ad a dark background to it as you have done.
- As for the blog - this needs to be a single button in the main menu without
dropdown. When a user clicks it, he needs to be redirected to the main blog
page.
On the place of Recent Blogs, please put the blog categories:
[cid:1D57043F-4A93-4475-A901-B93A76788596]

These are the immediate changes I see now.
IMO we need to be careful what we launch and how it looks as this can affect
the overall perception for the project and its development.

Kind regards,

On 1 May 2023, at 8:54, Rohit Yadav