Hi:

There is another important request for flow. Some people ask for security
reasons (example banking software) to allow people only login from one
computer at once.

There are 2 scenarios:

1- You are logged in computer A, in order to log in computer B you need to
go to computer A and do a logout.

2-You are logged in computer A, if you log in computer B your session in
computer A automatically end.

In order to do this we need access to some global store of open sessions
to check if there is already a session for the given user.

I understand no everybody needs this but this will be soon or later a
request for many of us.

I know we already discused it sometime ago and there was no answer to
this. The only answer was a custom authentication subsystem.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo