without much thought the hotkey seems to be more of a Template thing, no?

although it probably relates to the label... have to think some more

in any case (my client side js-knowledge is limited) can you actively do something with this access-key knowledge in HTML forms?

regards,
-marc=

Antonio Gallardo wrote:
Bruno Dumon dijo: