On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 15:07, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I had a concern about how to manage parameters that are flying between the
> server and the client.
>
> It will worth if we have an attribute in the form that define when we are
> waiting or not for a parameter back from the user?

do you mean something like read-only fields?

> I know woody has some formulas, I was not full review woody. :)
>
> I was thinking in some type of "formulas" or "equations" that we can send
> to woody and let woody calculate them.

sending formulas to woody? Me understand not :-)

>  ie: a tipical invoice
> (master-detail):
>
> Date: 29-jul-2003    N° 2300
> Client: Cocoon

> Quantity Item   Unit Price          Amount
> 2        pen        $1.00             2.00
> 1        pencil     $0.50             0.50
>                          Subtotal:    2.50
>                          Shipping:    1.00
>                          Total:       3.50
>
> Here we have some fields that are sended from the model (amount, subtotal,
> total), but we dont need it back from the form.

And here I get the impression that you're asking for one-directional
binding? If so, checkout the readonly attribute on the wb:field element.

Not sure I understood what you were asking for, but feel free to explain
further.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]