Steven Noels wrote:
On 1/08/2003 15:29 Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

The Xerces-J team is very happy to announce that version 2.5.0 of
Xerces-J is now available. This release provides a partial partial implementation of the XML
Inclusions (XInclude) W3C Candidate Recommendation

Has anybody seen this / tried this with Cocoon?

Our own Transformer already does XPointer & XML Base.

But I would *love* to delegate that to the Xerces guys, if possible... out implementation is partial and probably not going anywhere, theirs might be much more supported and vital.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino