On Tuesday, Aug 5, 2003, at 10:29 Europe/Rome, Steven Noels wrote:

On 29/07/2003 9:28 Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

I'll write something up.

I needed something for a conference I'll be speaking, and I came up with:

"Apache Cocoon is a compelling XML-centric framework for building serious web applications. Different from traditional development frameworks, Cocoon provides XML pipelining and aggregation for content composition cleanly separated from a flow definition and execution context, offering an ideal platform for both content- and logic-driven web applications."

How does that sound?

I'm committing a README.txt as we speak.

--
Stefano.