Le Mardi, 5 aoû 2003, à 10:29 Europe/Zurich, Steven Noels a écrit :

...I needed something for a conference I'll be speaking, and I came up with:

"Apache Cocoon is a compelling XML-centric framework

"compelling" sounds like marketingspeak to me, I'd take it out

for building serious web applications.

Like Konstantin, I find "serious" not precise enough.

heavy-duty?
industrial grade?
simple or complex?

Different from traditional development frameworks, Cocoon provides XML pipelining and aggregation for content composition cleanly separated from a flow definition

maybe "page flow"?

and execution context, offering an ideal platform for both content- and logic-driven web applications."

How does that sound?

Sounds good!

-Bertrand