Bruno Dumon said:
> The XInclude transformer depends on the setDocumentLocator() SAX
> event for getting the base location in case there is no xml:base
> attribute. If you simply have a FileGenerator with after that the
> XInclude
> transformer, everything should work well. But maybe your problem
> is caused by using another generator, or by using a transformer
> before the XInclude transformer which doesn't let through the
> setDocumentLocator event.

Hmmm... It is a bit difficult, as Forrest adds a "forest" of stuff
that I don't follow.

The bottom line is;

1. Command-line executed Forrest correctly resolves the relative
href in XInclude.
2. Mounting Forrest in a web application, the relative href becomes
relative to the mount point, and not relative to the includer
document.

Now, perhaps you think I should deal with Forrest and not Cocoon,
but I am rather sure it is more Cocoon related.

I'll try to produce a "Out-of-the-Box" Forrest Testcase.

Cheers,
Niclas