I didn't notice that there are virus mails coming through the mailing list before reading your mail.

I just saw that there are many Apache-Mails in my Virusalert folder, where all alerts from my university's mail server (which uses AMAVIS BTW) are automatically sorted in.
Such tools are really valuable these days!

And I wondered how the Cocoon mailinglist could resist them so long ;-)