Vadim Gritsenko wrote, On 28/08/2003 15.22: ...
Once we have links view working allright, we will kill link gathering alltogether -- anyway it was just a hack ;-)

The real hack is having a CLI that uses a Cocoon object that uses a a sitemap... these should encapsulate thenselves, but fail to do it, since the CLI will not work if the sitemap lacks a certain view. This is a break of SOC and a hack. Making link gathering part of the contract instead de-hacks it and brings all in order.

So as I see it, it's the other way round, but again, I'm just a fool as usual.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -